Anteater Learning Pavilion has 4 AntCAVES (ANTeater Collaborative Audio Visual Enhanced Space) available for student, faculty, and staff bookings.
Each room includes a computer, monitor, whiteboard, and electrical outlets. For more details, click next to room name.
AntCAVES Terms & Conditions
- Rooms may be booked by current UCI students, faculty, and staff.
- All usage of the room requires a booking.
- Book up to 14 days in advance (including the date of booking).
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all AntCAVES. Weekly Limit: 4 hours across all AntCAVES.
- Furniture may not be moved in or out of AntCAVES. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- If you will not be using the AntCAVE, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation BEFORE the start time. This is both a courtesy to other users and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily / weekly limit.
- When it is time for your reservation, proceed directly to the AntCAVE you scheduled.
- Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations due to AntCAVE misuse or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. emergency maintenance is required).
- Instructors or TAs using an AntCAVE for office hours or class discussions can book beyond the 14 day limit by emailing OITSpaceScheduler@uci.edu.
- The Office of Information Technology or Office of the Vice Provost of Teaching and Learning is not responsible for unattended belongings.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding