The new Anteater Learning Pavilion has 4 AntCAVES (ANTeater Collaborative Audio Visual Enhanced Space) available for student, faculty, and staff bookings.
Each room includes a computer, monitor, whiteboard, and electrical outlets. For more details, click next to room name.
AntCAVES Terms & Conditions
- Rooms may be booked by current UCI students, faculty, and staff.
- All usage of the room requires a booking.
- Book up to 14 days in advance (including the date of booking).
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all AntCAVES. Weekly Limit: 4 hours across all AntCAVES.
- Furniture may not be moved in or out of AntCAVES. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- If you will not be using the AntCAVE, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation BEFORE the start time. This is both a courtesy to other users and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily / weekly limit.
- When it is time for your reservation, proceed directly to the AntCAVE you scheduled.
- Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations due to AntCAVE misuse or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. emergency maintenance is required).
- Instructors or TAs using an AntCAVE for office hours or class discussions can book beyond the 14 day limit by emailing OITSpaceScheduler@uci.edu.
- The Office of Information Technology or Office of the Vice Provost of Teaching and Learning is not responsible for unattended belongings.