The new Anteater Learning Pavilion has 5 LARC (Learning and Academic Resource Center) Tutorial Classrooms primarily available for students affiliated with LARC. Each room includes a monitor, whiteboard, and electrical outlets. For more details, click next to room name.
These rooms are blocked Monday through Thursday for LARC Tutorial Sessions.
Use this system to schedule time on Fridays. For additional study options, consider the AntCAVES.
LARC Tutorial Classroom - Terms & Conditions
- All usage of the room requires a booking.
- Book up to 14 days in advance (including the date of booking).
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all LARC Tutorial Classrooms. Weekly Limit: 4 hours across all LARC Tutorial Classrooms.
- Furniture may not be moved in or out of LARC Tutorial Classrooms. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- If you will not be using the LARC Tutorial Classroom, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation BEFORE the start time. This is both a courtesy to other users and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily / weekly limit.
- When it is time for your reservation, proceed directly to the LARC Tutorial Classroom you scheduled.
- Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations due to LARC Tutorial Classroom misuse or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. emergency maintenance is required).
- LARC and the Office of the Vice Provost of Teaching and Learning is not responsible for unattended belongings.